Re: gas out

Otherone at aol_com sez:

>No, heres what we do. We let him kill all the Albannians and the problem goes
>away,Right?

It's not *our* problem.  They're at war - I say let 'em duke it out.

>Ever hear about Hitler? Get out your history books and I think we will see
>that you were alive at that time,and have been reincarnated. Same arguments
>made over and over. Of course it was only the jews and poles and Russians etc
>then.

Trying to end this thread?  ;-)

I've been following the news pretty closely on NPR (my cousin was sent over to
bomb this month), and it's nowhere near the comparison you're trying to make.
Yes, there have been massacres of civilians.  Yes, there have been rapes of
Albanian women.   It's the usual wartime schlock.  People hear the words
'ethnic cleansing' and get all bent out of shape.

>Whatever it is we don't do,it pales in comparison to what we should do,and
>are doing. Whether you like it or not. It is the right thing. It should have
>been done sooner.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.  I, for one, and tired of the USA playing bully-cop to
the world.  It's their country, their problems.  Let them work it out, and if
they can't, then fuck 'em.   It's not like there's a pressing economic concern
like with the gulf war.

>If you are silly enogh to thing that this is just some kind  of Truman show for entertainment,you droped the ball.

YM 'Wag The Dog'   HTH!

>As for China and Sudan,thats a Nome de turd.

Screw them, too.  We've got far too many domestic problems to be off playing
schoolyard vigilante to the world.
--
NP: King Crimson - _Larks' Tongues In Aspic_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery