Re: The weekends activities in review [no OTR]

Chris Emery sez:

>Well, I did a 1040 *too*.   Everyone does a 1040.  It's just the additional
>forms that create all the headaches.

Wow - maybe when I grow up I'll have more disposable income and outgrow the
lovely EZ!!
:-P

>>various substances.  Vodka is a Good Thing (tm).
>>Alcohol, in any form, is always good.
>ESPECIALLY vodka.

Too much vodka can be BAD. (at least the next morning!)

>>Bruce Lachey was snorting cigarette ashes in that one.
>>Yes, Admiral, you did.
>Admiral?   I couldn't remember if I told the whole dream or not.  Dawn Cozart
>was in it, and so was Scott Ulrich.  And Brucey, of course.

Wow, dreaming of me.  Do tell........
(or do I want to know???)

Dawn

NP:  Smashing Pumpkins _Mellon Collie_