Re: Musichelp

> I also want something with a spiritual tenor.  So if anybody has any
> suggestions of something not to cheesy, but still good graduation music,
> could you please send them to me?

Shawn Colvin - "Something to Believe In"
There's a Billy Joel song with the refrain, "And so it
  goes, and so it goes..." but I don't remember the name.
For a "spiritual tenor", it's hard to top Simon & Garfunkel
  but I don't know if there are any with appropriate lyrics.
  Too worldly for high school graduations I think.
Bob Dylan - "Most Likely You Go Your Way and I Go Mine"
  (just kidding)

---
Mike.                                     don't say i never warned you
alchemy at crl_com                              when your train gets lost