Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #566

In a message dated 4/10/99 3:58:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<< Will
 > the other weirdos revolt against a Poobah Weirdo?  >>

If you have seen "The Mikado", you know very well that they would not revolt.
 If they do they know that they will either be beheaded by an executioner
trying to meet his quota, dipped in boiling oil by the head Poobah Wierdo
herself, or married off to Katisha (sp?) which is worse ("oh willow tit
willow tit willow").  But I would make it the Grand Poobah Weirdo myself.

Incidentally, is it I before E in wierdo(weirdo?) or is this an exception . .
. AAAAAHHHH, spelling errors!

Debbie