Re: Why...

Khrys:
>  >>  Hey...I'm my OWN weirdo from now on.  Weird for yourself, boy-o.

Ja:
>  >too late. your weirdo dowry was immodest as it was.
>  >
>  >TANSTAAFL.
>  >HTH.

Kha-rhees:
>  OH?   but there IS such a thing as a FREE BREAKFAST, eh, BUCKO?

Augh! ya got me. thru the heart, bleeding bad, and direct.

how quickly i forget.

FWIW, you're still my ever-khool and breakfastmaster weirdo.

Jaa-ah:
>  >>  >no. it's a good thing for her.

Khurys:
>  >>  Shouldn't SHE be the judge of that?

Jjager:
>  ><Lestat converts Louis scene> Melissa ~ would i do you harm? </Lestat
>  >converts Louis scene>

kXXXriis:

------>mercifully sadistic hidden agendas, that's all.

>  >no help found, but thank you for your frank and true observations, Mr
Emery.

>  >;-)
>
>  That's about all I'm good for these days.
>
>  I've been scribbling on a notepad while my hard drive defragments, and
came
> up
>  with the following wisdom:
>  -Those who don't hide their unhappiness behind a facade are the only ones
> who are truly free.

that's very good, IMHO.

>  I don't yet know what that means, but it's scribbled on my OTS pad, so it
> must be significant.

once it hits paper, pal....  >KAPLOW!!!<
it's significant, all right.

NP: Passion Sources

"Well, the moon it looked exhausted
Like something you should pity
Spent an age-spotted
Above the sizzling wires of the city"
Nick Cave - Papa won't leave you Henry
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	      ^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
        http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2/index.html