Re: Why...

Mr. Emery replied:

<Well, I haven't heard any tragic, tornado related stuff.   What's going on?>

I live in Cincinnati, and it was hit rather hard this morning by a tornado
(er, excuse me,  a "violent thunderstorm with 200 mph winds").  Six confirmed
fatalities, so far.
Any Cincy listies affected?  I hope everyone's ok!

<Maybe I should come up with a longish & bizzare kibological-like story.>

I have no idea what this is, but for some strange reason, I look forward to
reading it.

Then, "usual lurker" Beth tried to help:

<17. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo...>

This is my favorite....just makes me wonder who's weirdo I am?

Melissa