Re: Musichelp

> > I also want something with a spiritual tenor.  So if anybody has any
> > suggestions of something not to cheesy, but still good graduation music,
> > could you please send them to me?

(snip...)

> There was one that someone sang
> at my high school graduation, I can't remember the name of it but
> it was a good choice.  I'll see if I can dig it up.

"It's So Hard To Say Goodbye," Boyz 2 Men?
"Kyrie Elesion," Mister Mister?
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn," Poison?

I remember when I graduated high school, some song by Whitesnake or Bon
Jovi or some such was the front runner for our class song.  Some folks
were trying to stuff the ballot box to elect "It's the End Of The World As
We Know It (And I Feel Fine),"  but I really wanted Morrissey's "I Don't
Mind If You Forget Me."  I thought it would be 'ironic.'

Maybe Alanis's little gem would make a good graduation song.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: