Re: Musichelp

> Hey everybody!

<everybody> Hi Debbie! </everybody>

> I need some musical help.  I have been asked to sing at a graduation, but I
> want to do something different . . . nothing that sounds like "The Power of
> the Dream", you know . . . but still something appropriate to the occasion.
> I also want something with a spiritual tenor.  So if anybody has any
> suggestions of something not to cheesy, but still good graduation music,
> could you please send them to me?

Songs I can think of right now:

"I will remember you"--Sarah McLachlan
possibly "I will not take these things for granted"--Toad the Wet Sprocket

...I can't think of any more right now, but I'll come with 10 more
the minute I sign off for the day.  There was one that someone sang
at my high school graduation, I can't remember the name of it but
it was a good choice.  I'll see if I can dig it up.

Take care,
Raven-amy

Follow-Ups: References: