This & that

I just got off the phone with the ever-charming Stacie at the OTR
office.

For some reason, she knew who I was.  Why can't I ever surprise anyone
anymore?

The first thing she said was something about "getting Rick to open
Chicago"

Am I that transparent?

binky, I plugged you hard.   Stacie says she hasn't heard your stuff,
but that Linford has had it.

So, being the fading wallflower that I am, I insisted that she get one
of the CDs Linford is hoarding and listen to it.

StevieBoo - you never emailed me your address so I can email you
_Hush_  Get with it!

Hey...one other question:
Does anyone know if the amount on line J(b) of a Form 1065/Schedule
K-1 is reported as passive or non-passive income on Form 1040/Schedule
E?

TIA, and I love all y'all,
Chris

--