dream gals, unfaithful addresses and neglected coffee

*bugger!*

(             never used that one before--it's kinda groovy...)

ms. "the dream gal" @ aol.com has this address that was just too nifty for
me to transcribe properly.
   so if she can come out of the woodwork and kindly send me somethin', I
might be able to oblige her request.

furthermore:  not an unusual feat o' mine--this smelly buisness of
misspelling servers and addresses...so, if replies from my self or my evil
twin suneidesis have proved unfaithful...

                                pray, SeND ME YOuR ADdRESS AGAiN.

(wry smile)

and I haven't even had coffee yet.
I think one foot's in the dream world...but when is this not the case?

l. godlove