@ The way of the world, Gardner...

Jeez, you don't have much to complain about, do you?  ;)  Displaced
ethnic Albanians have it nice by comparison.  CNN did a bit tonight
where it said they're gonna offer 20,000 of them a) asylum in the USA
which will include mandatory weekly visits to Carmike Theaters or b)
freezing in poverty less than 200 miles from listee Amy.  I've heard
most of them are weathering the poverty...

Theaters typically net zero of the ticket sales for the first week of a
first run film.  ZERO.  They make cash on concessions (a crapload of
cash).  It would make more sense to give ya a free popcorn and send you
on your merry way.

Can I use your free pass at Carmike Cinemas, since you're no longer
going there?

Bruce

PS  Jess, I loved your Easter post too, kinda was "blahed" out by Kyle
and Chris' followups, and I LOVED Lynz's story.