Re: @easter goodness

that depends on if he is into that domination/submissive  s/m type thing.
he was weariing the crown of thorns you know...

but if you want to whip some up tonight, you might have to stop by the store
and pick up some god on the way home, i think we are fresh out.  got plenty
of mortal man,  enough of holy spirit to last us a while, but no god.
absolutely none left.

"Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu> sez:
>i think so, if not, its easily recreated, maybe we should whip one up in
>honor of Easter?

Wasn't Jesus whipped enough?   <rimshot>
--
NP: Frank Zappa - _Hot Rats_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: