Re: Responsibilities...

Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> >check out the 77's at Canal Street on May 8.  Obviously that's not in the
> next
> >3 weeks like the others are, but they're well worth seeing live IMHO.
>
> yeah, that's an option, too.  i *might* be in Nashville that weekend,
> though.  they (77's) do put on a good show, so if i'm in town, i'll
> probably check it out...
>
> Dan

  Well, Dan, if you do happen to be in Nashville that weekend, look me up.  Yeah,
I know I'm mostly a lurker here and only speak up now and then, but usually
someone else says what I want to say so I stay quiet.  Anyways....my job has me
in Nashville now for the next couple of months, so I'm always open to meeting new
people while I'm here (already hoping to meet bink when if he's still planning on
coming--though I can't remember when he told me that is.....).

Gregg
greggm at teleport_com