Kent local ranting...

Hi, I'm a Kent local... Sounds kind of confessional, doesn't it?  I just
wanted to give my local input as I was there the last time OtR played
at Brady's.  The show was truly great, but the seating was a total
disaster.  As a Brady's regular for the past six years, I thought I'd
seen just about every strange thing in the world.  However, I was
unprepared for the scene that awaited me at that show.  I purchased
my four tickets way in advance, and was happy to know that tickets
were near to selling out near to the date.  Bonny (I mean her no ill
will) got a little excited and, as I heard it, decided to print a bunch
more tickets the day of the show.  Only problem, as all locals know,
Brady's has always been kind of short on chairs.  This might have
been okay if all the tables were removed, but this was not the case.
There were people sitting on the floor, on each other, on the stairs...
 My point?  Get there really early. Tip the help.   Also, e-mail me if
you need directions, etc.  I can't really help much on the tickets
front (Brady's is a cash-only kind of joint.)  I'll try to be there, hope
to see you all.
   -Alyssa, on spring break, will return messages after Monday