Re: mp3s

Bob the Dancing Monkey <djohnson at atlas_socsci.umn.edu> sez:
>>Hey gang,
>>
>>Since Bob The Dancing Monkey (the other Drew) at UMN has graciously
>>posted a bunch of OTR mp3s on his site, I went ahead and snagged 'em
>>all last night and put them on my ftp site.  (took about 10 minutes -
>>love that cable modem)

>Fabulous.  I'll be coming over soon and taking a look at your site, Mr
>Emery.  My site is still up, but having travelled to Chris' yesterday, I
>heartily encourage you to check his out.  He's put a hell of a lot of time
>into it, much more than I can afford at my job here.

I didn't want to detract or replace Drew's site - his is still anonymous & web
accessible.  I just know how universities can be about stuff like that, once
they find out.  ;-)

I plan on doing TWHF tonight, FWIW.   The Scampering Songs version, of course.
--
NP: Soundgarden - _Down On The Upside_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: