Wedding song

Sorry this is so far behind the times, but I was away for a long
weekend...

>Lori Adams <adamslb at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu> lovingly inquired:

>Are any of you married?? AND if so, did any of you use at OtR
>song as your "wedding song"?  I'm curious...b/c there are a few that >I
could think of that would make a perfect song, and I do recall >someone
said a while ago that they played an OtR song for their >wedding dance.
Hmmmm.....???
>Thanks for reading and hopefully replying!!

> simply curious....Lori;)

I believe that I was the last one to breach the subject. I had proposed
using "Cast Me Away/And Can It Be" for our song. Since then, we have
both done a radical turn and the current choice is "Let's Stay Together"
by Al Green. This is quite different, but equally cool. I'm sure this
will change again 4.5 more times between now and September. But the hunt
is fun...

Greg

___

Well you ain't never seen no aura in your life
But you know hers is the color of the sky
When she looks at you she kills you,
When she turns away you die
It's a tragic situation
                        -The Gathering Field