Re: 3/30 resonses. (was My review of Nashville)

Dancing on a volcano, Dusty Volume <marquis at icx_net> said:

>>  mark, you going?  broo-say, you gonna put us all up for the
>> night?
>
>Well, I can't promise for sure, but *if* I was going to a show, it WOULD
>NOT be bogarts.  Bogarts is just a big skating rink with no place to
>skate, and a little rise on both sides of the place.  It makes me feel
>like I'm in the hull of some big ship.  Just so anyone doesn't
>misunderstand me, bogarts sucks.

I agree.  Canal Street is a much better venue, though it's only a
fraction of the size.

[re: brady's]
>Just how far north of Cincy, is Kent?  in miles?  approximately?  Say if
>I'm taking I-75?

Well, you won't take I-75 at all, once you're in Cincy.  You'd truck
over to I-71, then I-76 somewhere north of Columbus.  From right here,
smack in the middle of Columbus, it takes me about 2 hours to get to
Cincy, and a tiny bit less than that to get to Brady's, so I'm
guessing it'll take you a bit less than 4 hours once you get to Cincy.
That makes it what, about 10 hours from Nashville?

--
NP: nothing, it's far too early for sane people to be awake
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery