3/30 resonses. (was My review of Nashville)

Jan sez:

> mark and his girlfriend (and 2 guys i didn't know) were
> sitting one table over and one row behind us.

Yeah, I said it already, but that was Adam somebody, and his friend,
somebody somebody.  Adam is a friend of Jay  Harnish.  Adam drove all
the way from Cinci to the show--6.5 hours he said...I gave him
instructions on how to subscribe to the list.  He said he wanted to...

And...

>  mark, you going?  broo-say, you gonna put us all up for the
> night?

Well, I can't promise for sure, but *if* I was going to a show, it WOULD
NOT be bogarts.  Bogarts is just a big skating rink with no place to
skate, and a little rise on both sides of the place.  It makes me feel
like I'm in the hull of some big ship.  Just so anyone doesn't
misunderstand me, bogarts sucks.

If, say, I was going to shirk all responsibility, toss abandon to the
four winds, and risk academic failure along with financial instability
all for an over the rhine show, it would definitely not be for one at
Bogarts.  Now Brady's sounds better.  I've never been, but at least it
sounds intimate.  Something I know Bogarts not to be.

Just how far north of Cincy, is Kent?  in miles?  approximately?  Say if
I'm taking I-75?

And Jessyka, I got my CD's.  Thanks a whole bunch!!

I'm procrastinating on that Karin set list I promised a few of you.
It's turning out to be not as significant as I thought.  I'm  still
going to put it out though...

Peace,

Follow-Ups: References: