Re: more x files junk

Dusty Volume wrote:

> Linford will be sending us another e-mail--YAY!!--and will talk about
> the episode in that.

WOOHOO. anything for more emails from Linford! ;-)

Anyway... people never really answered my question. besides a few.. how
many people (come on, fess up) watched X-files SIMPLY because of the
preview they heard about it?

and yes, I have gone to the website and posted my question... duty served.
;-)

And Chris, it's probably good that you made it through without posting
about King Crimson. ;-)

And Jessyka? Haven't heard from you in awhile. the tapes are great!!!
Thanxs (sorry for taking care of personal stuff via the newsgroup, but hey!
;-)

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: