Re: more x files junk

Yeah, I know, I just cc'd myself.  It feels GREAT!!

I just got off the phone with The Office, and the person there, said
that not only do L & K know about the episode, they *have* known about
it for a while. It seems that Bell pitched the eipsode to Chris Carter
over a year ago.  From what I garnered from my phone conversation,
Linford will be sending us another e-mail--YAY!!--and will talk about
the episode in that.

I personally like the way that the thing was just sneaked up on us.  If
we had had warning, I don't think we would have gotten as excited about
it.

Follow-Ups: References: