Exhausted

Hey kids.

It's great to read all 528 messages from the list, but as I'm tired, I think
I'll finish them in the morning.

StevieBoo (cause yes that IS your name, damnit!), it was wonderful to see you.
Thank you so much for coming to my concert, and I am so sorry we had to run
off to San Francisco right after we were done singing.  You did see that I
changed awfully fast in front of everyone just so I could talk to you, though.

Brucey, it seems to me that you are still in possession of a CD of mine.  I
want my Binker's CD back!  :)

Yzzi and Brian, as I am now back in the 'Burgh, we'll have to hang out some
time.  Goth night on Wednesday at Laga?

Hope everyone is doing well.  Hope to talk to you soon.

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka