too much to digest....

Hi folks/ bye, folks!
When I first signed on the the OTR list I figured the digest would be a
manageable pace.  But the darn thing comes twice a day!  I was thinking
more like once a week.
I just can't read all this.  I'm sure it's all worth saying, but most of
it I don't have a clue about.  As with the Orphans list (Mark Heard) and
the Humans list (Bruce Cockburn), I find very little content about the
artists for whom the list is named (except for the XFiles comparison
which is fascinating, even though I no longer watch that show).
Since I'm relatively new to OTR, I think I need more time before getting
on the List.
Thanks for having me around for a few days.
If anyone out there lives around Cincinnati or southern Ohio, and you
want to keep in touch with me via direct email about things pertaining
primarily to the band, please do.  My email address should appear at the
beginning of my post.
rev