Re:

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>> (psst - it's below the caps lock on the left, and below enter on the
>> right)
>
>Elitist.  You and your 20th century keyboard didn't think about the fact
>that some keyboards have the 'control' and 'caps lock' keys switched.

Hey, I can't help it if the 300 baud teletype terminals they have at Moody use
a different configuration.

YMMV.

>> NP: Pink Floyd - _Animals_
>
>Ahhhhh... real genius.

Indeed.   96.3 played 'Pigs (Three Different Ones)' on the request hour last
week.   I was impressed.

Speaking of being impressed by radio djs - I called the guy at CD101 on
Saturday, and requested that he play 'Ana Ng', just to see if he had the
cojones.

Which he did.

Ryan and I were dancing merrily around the apartment, basking in the glow of
each other's majestic presence.

Or something.
--
NP: Yes - _The Yes Album_