Re: XFiles

--- Debbie Flinchpaugh <debflinch at excite_com> wrote:

> Okay I caught the Dr's first name as being Linford...

i didn't remember hearing 'Linford' specifically, although i was
listening intently for any/all OtR references i could find. but i
thought Karin's full name was to die for.

> I also thought this
> was ironic, OTR's CD on CBS this morning was Good Dog
> Bad Dog and the plot
> line of X-files is about good dogs turning into bad
> dogs.

YES!!!! i wasn't the only one who picked up on this one! there's no way
mr. carter couldn't have intended this to be an OtR related episode. my
friend Laura (whose house i tend to see the show at most sundays now)
was laughing at all my joyfully gleeish sounds as i pointed out
everything. she got a big kick out of it, which made it all the more
fun....

and yes, how appropriate that 'Karin' ran a kennel, seeing as the real
Karin is an avid canine fan, IIRC....

i was trying to scout out any lyrical references... anybody find any? i
was wondering if Ian's calling Karin as being a "strange bird" fit in
somewhere....

how fitting that they die together at the end, eh?

bink