OTR & X-Files???

Allright already with the X-Files content!  I'm convinced there's some
connection with OTR.  Just kidding....
I was on the Orphans list (Mark Heard fans) for a while, and people went
on and on and on and on about X-Files and Ally McBeal, and God knows
whatever....  just kidding.
I quit watching X-Files regularly beginning with Fall 1997.  I saw maybe
4 episodes this season, didn't know what the bald headed kid was about
at all.  And I can't say I regret quitting it.  I didn't see the Movie
either.  Now, see, you've got me talking about the show!
Just one more note about the OTR lyrics booklets/copies thereof....
well, the truth is that I can't really make out many of Karin's lyrics
on the 3 CDs I mentioned (Eve, Patience, Faces).  I need the printed
words.  a lot of what she sings sounds like blah blah blah, or yai aya
yee or such.  :)  But she has a pretty voice nonetheless.  :)
thanks for the links, but I really won't have time to check them out
(this was in response to a particular OTR lister -- I really do mean
"thanks.")  I'm not a college age groupie or anything like that.  I
barely get time online to ready my email.
if you ever have the chance to just photocopy the lyrics booklets (and
the b&w photos), PLMK.
I guess my email address shows up at the top of my post.  Email me
direct, since I get the digest, and as with the Orphans list (and the
Humans list -- Bruce Cockburn fans -- which I do hope to get back on)
even the digest gets to be too much at times, although I'm sure I miss a
lot of enlightening content, such as : "but it's the second mouse who
gets the cheese."  I really must remember that one.  :)
Happy Spring!
rev