Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc. (T for Texas)

 ". . .houston is a rotten dump, i don't mind new orleans, or the holes in my
fishnets. . "                                              jonatha brooke

 hi! long-time reader, first-time poster, and i join this discussion only to
defend my home state. houston is not a good representation of texas - this
state is huge (its like a whole other country). did i miss something? is otr
gonna be in houston anytime soon? somebody fill me in. . .
hey, paul - i think we're the only otr fans in this city.

annie