Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:55:50 -0600, Paul Soupiset wrote:

> Whu-hull Shoot-fire !
> Me 'un the utthur Texxuns muss be so un-deee-sirabull that we >shu'd jes
leave this here descushun group an' git on our horses >an' ride back to our
ranches whur we kin look at the >tumbulweeeds passin' by an' not dare think
about hi-n-lofty >thangs like music an' kulture.

(laughing gleefully)

guys!!
guys!!
this man *must* be T. Woode!  I mean, look at that dialect!
relocate your speculations!

lynz.

ps> I have it on good authority that watching tumbleweeds can be quite
stimulating and cultivated...