Re: Goth Dances

HEY, hey, WAIT!!

What about the 1. kicky one (you know, the karate looking kick combined with the karate chop type thing)
and
2.  The ribbon dance (my personal favorite to watch)--you know, the one where they move their wrist in a zig-zag type fashion as if they were trying to make patterns with a ribbon.

***above two can be combined into one dance**

--dana--

who-never-really-was-very-goth-ever-at-all-but-sort-of-maybe-had-some-goth-friends-who-I-hung-out-with-in-high-school-and-every-now-and-then-I-took-the-style-sort-of

but, I do like some of the music