Re: goths and OtR + humorous dancing observations!

> 3. the "can't get all these flys away from my face fast enough" dance.

Picked up from the opening scenes in "The Hunger" and then performed ad
nauseum as if no one knew where it came from.

> just let me say that women that have good mature
> goth sensibilities and tastes (don't even have to look the part much,
> necessarily) are wonderful creatures to be around - fun, passionate,
> compassionate yet sometimes cynical, etc, etc.
> not for everyone, i realize, but i usually dig it.

Jonathan Richman has a humorous song on his "You Must Ask the Heart" album
called "Vampire Girl."

"It's not the mascara
 It's not the tight dress
 It's a look in the eyes that'll scare you to death
 Vampire girl, vampire girl..."

I heartily recommend it.

jnf