Re: "Whirrrrr"...

In a message dated 3/25/99 10:01:21 PM, b_lachey at hotmail_com wrote:

>Chris, “Ysoi” came from the woman herself.  “Ysoie” must just be a fun
>respelling.

No, it did not! "Ysoie" was the spelling I was rechristened with a while back
by someone else. Pronounced "EEE-soy." I'm NOT "Izzy"-- I do NOT play guitar
and shoot up with Axl. Man, I tried to explain this to you HOW many times? How
much DID you have to drink? And if so, why the hell were YOU driving? Is THIS
why I had to go chasing up to your car in the freezing cold, doing my best
Lady of the Evening imitation? (BTW, I went out in that skirt last night and
my poor mother, who had, of course, not previously seen it since I don't
really live at home any more, pretty much made the same implication.) Geez, I
even spelled it out for all of you!

> Of course, if you live in Canada, the UK or Germany, buy
>Duran’s just-released “Strange Behaviour” double set (Ysoi, I just
>picked up a copy for you this eve if ya want it).

You're forgiven.