Caedmon's Call (No OtR Content)

Hey all... I figured some of you Rhinelanders might be into Caedmon's Call,
so here goes...

I'm doing some "grassroots" promotions in my area (Dayton, Columbus, etc)
for a cool 7-piece acoustic/pop/folk/rock band out of Houston called
CAEDMON'S CALL...

Anyway, I've already gone through my tapes and posters, etc, but I have
some $5 OFF coupons that I can burn through.  IF anybody wants a $5 off
coupon for Caedmon's Call's "40 Acres" release that comes out April 13th,
then email me back.  The coupons are only good for the week of release.

BTW, I get nothing for this.  I just like this band a bunch, and I'm just
trying to help them out...

later,
Dan

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+