Re: Genre busting (was Re: Re: Re: babble in pews)

Darling Ysobelle wrote:

>>Jay! Score TWO!!!!
I mean, Dana, you're not saying this like it's a bad thing, are you?

Of course not.  I sort of miss those days (like they were that long ago).  I really do still have a few outfits in my closet that I used to walk around downtown Orlando in along with my goth/punk/whatever friends.

I guess that we should now call this list the "80's/90's Goth/Punk forum", or "Oh, back in my High School days. . ."

--dana--

"Your city lies in dust, my friend-"