Re: babble in pews

Ysobelle at aol_com sez:
>>Mr. Emery.

Eh?   I love references to me that have lost their purpose.

>Nonononono. It does NOT stand for that. I believe it was translated once as,
>"No majority for the pity" (and yes, I know it doesn't make as much sense that

Are you posting without reading all the other followups first AGAIN?  I posted
the official definition from the band's website.

>Ysoie, your font of useless G/I trivia.

What started the 'Ysoie' thing anyway?  I never understood it.
--
NP: GTR - _King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents_ (7/19/86)
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery