Re: Y2k and all...

Bruce wrote:

> Hey!  It was great seeing/meeting all of y'all this weekend:  Ysoi
> (bogus spelling if I've ever seen it), Steve, Dan T, Mr. Emery, Ron B,
> J/ZNF, jg, Sir Jay of the Harnishes, bink, the 10 to zero to 10 on the
> fun scale Drew, Debbie F, Eric S, Brian G (who shared passages of
> Catcher in the Rye with me; I've read that killers often cite this work
> as influential so I knew I was a marked man).  I'm sure I'm forgetting

Actually, it was "Slaughter House Five."  I shared them because I was
overwhelmed that I never read Vonagut until I got to Dayton, and when I did,
the book I read started off, "Dresden... was a lot like Dayton, Ohio."  That
was just freaky man.

--
Doris-  Do you have many friends Benjamin?
Ben-  My mom says I will in college.

- Safirstein (Waterworks)