Y2k and all...

Hey!  It was great seeing/meeting all of y'all this weekend:  Ysoi
(bogus spelling if I've ever seen it), Steve, Dan T, Mr. Emery, Ron B,
J/ZNF, jg, Sir Jay of the Harnishes, bink, the 10 to zero to 10 on the
fun scale Drew, Debbie F, Eric S, Brian G (who shared passages of
Catcher in the Rye with me; I've read that killers often cite this work
as influential so I knew I was a marked man).  I'm sure I'm forgetting
people, but it's 5AM.

Ysoi did her "lady of the evening" imitation for us in the Oregon
District later Sunday.  :)  Waffle House had no goetta.  :(  Dayton is
every bit the closed city on Monday morning at 1:30AM we've discovered.

Enjoyed "Moth" as always.  Karin's a musical/lyrical gangsta (she said
after Sunday's show that she composed it, but Linford helped with some
of the verse lyric).  Thought "World can Wait" was great, she looked
quite fetching playing the keys.  "Needle and the Bruise" was awesome,
it's good to see Karin stretching her range and succeeding to awe
inspiring heights.  "Seahorse" and "Faithfully Dangerous":  wowee!
Staccato piano chords at each quarter note for FD transformed the song
into a wacky new dimension.

"June" and "Circle":  <yawn>.  Musically great live, but it's boring to
see them play 'em ad nauseum when there's tons of dusty stuff in the
catalog.  HDIF would've been fun in that setting...  to each his own.
"(an american dream)" was a bit boring, eh?  Who knows, it may grow on
the listener...

I hope they take the Capitol deal, and get amazingly huge.  Perhaps then
when Robin Leach or Barbara Walters strolls thru Hairford Detweiler's
closet we can get a glimpse of that bizarro wardrobe in it's entirety.

Bootleg, schmootleg.  Who gives a rat's ass?  I never can figure out
folks who think people that pay top dollar or trade poor quality boots
diminish music sales.  If anything, they increase it.  That's what I've
found, at any rate.

As for OtR "delivering some product to keep the jocknbimbo beach party
hoppin" (one of my favorite lines btw), I think that's where Duke Nukem
comes in.  As Jay mentioned, he was a sight to behold.  Quite possibly
he was the person most like a cartoon I've ever witnessed.  Quite
probably he had to be seen to be believed.  Any time a pectoral muscle
is signed (as Duke's was, by Karin), it's cause for ruckus.

OK, time to drive.

Bruce