T. Woode?!

I failed to mention earlier that I had the strangest experience Saturday
evening...

After I had met a few of you, I sat back in the front pew and largely
anticipated the performance. I felt warm breath on the back-right of my neck,
and every tiny hair on my body stood on end. A charmed voice (which sounded
*much* more female than male, unexpectedly) whispered lusciously (but not
lasciviously) "Sir Edward Jay, *I* am T. Woode, and I'm so pleased to make
your aquaintence". I then turned around to see *no one*! It was like, hello,
then *pouf!* - gone. rgh.
But the perfumed steam from her voice was still there, sensuously encircling
my neck.

Did anyone else catch a glimpse of this enigmatic figure?

Someone please tell me that "Tavin" is actually *Trish*, or some other female
name beginning with the wonderful letter "T" - I know it was a she. I know.

The first T. Woode message I'd read before was titled "bound to duty or
pleasure", or something like that - interesting first impression.

Does anyone else know more about this person? I'd ask offline directly, but...
I want to hear others' stories.

Beyond that, I love my new friends!  ;-)

Super charged after sleeping from 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM,

Jay

NP: OtR - _Patience_

"You say you've got a bone to pick
Well, there's plenty showin' on me."
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^