Listies not quite met

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> wrote:

>I never did get to meet Jeanne or Megan (were you there, Megan?).

Sorry to disappoint you and anyone else who was looking forward to
meeting me. I guess I lurk in real life too. And I did arrive just as
the doors were opening Sunday.

Then Ponybat at aol_com wrote:

>scott is allowed to enter and we find a seat on a step at the feet of
those sitting in chairs at the back - near the bar.
>there's a constant motion of waiters and waitresses, the sound
>technician, people moving from their seats to the restroom . . .  i
have a perfect view of the stage.  it's situated nicely between the
heads of an older couple sitting and drinking beer after beer at the
table in front of us.  by leaning to them right i can see jack and
>karin, and if i lean far to the left i see linford.good enough.

>after the second set, scott and i are offered two seats behind us.  we
>take them and can actually see the whole stage during the encore.  how
>nice.  how very pleasant.

Stef & Scott! You're the guys (so to speak) who were sitting at my feet!
(And then beside me) I'm sorry if I bumped you too hard with my purse
those couple of times I moved it. And I wondered about that older couple
& all their beers as well.

Lurker Jeanne, who was a little disappointed, but not surprised, that
both set lists were identical down to the encores. (But happy that
"Poughkeepsie" was nowhere to be heard.)