next concert dates and venues

Okay, everyone, I'm in a mood to have a few questions answered PRONTO!

Regarding Over the Rhine concerts, I need to know:
1. When and where are the next or any ( ...i can't believe i said that and i
pray it isn't true - but i'm feeling a little desperate, okay? and ease up on
me, i've had a rotten day because i didn't have a fabulous weekend like the
rest of you snobs - oops, maybe i shouldn't offend or provoke you as you might
be less willing to answer my questions... oh dear, just ask them for pete's
sake!) concerts scheduled?
2. Who will be playing them, OtR or OtR w/ CJ?
3. How do you know this to be true?

Jeanene, who has flaming red hair and a feisty little temper to match, but is
trying hard to achieve civility