questions and regrets

Hi everybody! You don't know me yet... another tongue-tied lurker steps cautiously into the limelight for just a moment... but I feel curiously connected to all of you. I desperately wish I could have been in Dayton this weekend! Many thanks for all of the reviews and reactions that let me catch a glimpse of the festivities that I missed. (Please tell me someone recorded one of the concerts!? The glowing reviews of "Faithfully Dangerous" are killing me!)

My roommate and former listie (active listie in spirit, she tells me) Jeni made it to the Saturday
show, and she's been sharing her notes and reactions with me too. We were talking about "Little Blue River." Does anyone have lyrics for this? Settle a little roommate debate... Or, lyrics for the new stuff. Maybe we can piece them together if we compare notes?

Wistfully,
Jena

np: David Wilcox -- East Asheville Hardware