Fwd: Re: Re: body parts / make it easier

-- BEGIN included message

> >> As we have it so far:
> >>
> >> Bink is the elbow.
> >> Debbie is the right pinky toe.
> >> Megan is the indentation above the lip, below the nose.
> >> John Davis is the small intestine.
> >> Darla is the curvy part of the small of the back.
> >> Chris emery is the left nipple
> >> Greg is the uvula.
> >> Andrew vogel is the right knee.
> >> Matt king is the dopamine receptor.
> >> Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh is the right hand.
> >Amy (Romania) is the pupil in the left eye.

I would almost hesitate to add to this thread, except that
it's so darned *cute*!  I can't resist.

Can I be the eyebrow?  Either one, it doesn't matter as long
as I can raise it in the quirky one-eyebrow-raised way that
I just can't manage in real life.

I'm having a good day today, for once. I found some data
online this morning that backs up what I said in the draft
of my thesis that I handed to my advisor two days ago...I
*Knew* I was right (but now I can back it up)!!!

Plus, the sun is shining, and it will be happy hour soon.

Everyone, have fun this weekend.  I'm sorry that I won't be
able to join you.

Take care,
Raven-amy

-- END included message