I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Of course, I didn't really try that hard. Anyway, this is for all the
Acronymn-Mad out there. I remember we had some sort of discussion a while back
about kids wearing the original, and I found this incredibly amusing.

(forwarded from the Webweave mailing list)
If you know the proper attribution for this, please inform me.
As we all know, WWJD? is "What Would Jesus Do?"  Now we have

WWAD? A= Artemis- Turn him into a stag to be torn apart by his barking poodle.
WWAD? A= Athena- Stare him down (Then beat the crap out of them... in a
logical
manner.)
WWAD? A= Adonis- Take them boar hunting.
WWAD? A= Anubis- Give them a fine funeral.
WWAD? A= Apollo- Test their musical skills... in a fair contest.
WWAD? A= Aphrodite- Don't you mean "Who" would Aphrodite do?
WWAD? A= Attis- First off... his voice would get REAL HIGH!...
WWAD? A= Astarte- Make love AND war.
WWAD? A= Aequitas- Give them a fair deal.
WWAD? A= Angerona (Goddess of secrecy)-Not gonna tell ya!
WWBD? B= Baal- Shine some light on it.
WWBD? B= Bacchus- Get them drunk and turn them into dolphins.
WWBD? B= Boreas- Blow them out of the water.
WWBD? B= Britannia- Rule!
WWBD? B= Buddha- Does it matter? If you are enlightened it does not.  If you
are
not enlightened it still doesn't matter.
WWCD? C= Ceres- Discuss it calmly while holding a scythe.
WWCD? C= Ceridwen- Stir it up one more time.
WWCD? C= Chaos- No one is quite sure...  but it will be messy and interesting.
WWCD? C= Cthulhu- Does it matter? No one will survive anyway.
WWDD? D= Demeter- Lay waste to your lands if you don't have her daughter back
by 10 p.m.!  (And DON'T lay a hand on her!)
WWDD? D= Discordia- Here... have an apple...IF you are the fairest!
WWED? E= Epona- Give them a good tip on a fast horse in the sixth.
WWED? E= Ereskigal- Strip them and hang them on a hook to rot.
WWTED? ET= The  Elueusinians- It's a mystery!
WWFD? F= Flora- Say it with flowers.
WWFD? F= Fortuna- Play the lottery.
WWFD? F= Fides- Keep good faith.
WWGD? G= Gaia- Remind them to worship the ground they stand on.
WWHD? H= Hades- Tell them to go to Hell.
WWHD? H= Hecate- Show them the right path... or is it the left?
WWHD? H= Hera- She'd get jealous.
WWHD? H= Hercules- He'd labor to come up with an answer.
WWHD? H= Hermes- Tell them to get the message or take a hike.
WWHD? H= Herne- Lead them on a Wild Hunt!
WWID? I= Iris- Paint them a rainbow to send the message.
WWID? I=Isis- Find every part of them after they are torn apart.
WWJD? J= Janus- Look the other way.
WWJD? J= Juno- Make sure they marry well.
WWJD? J= Jupiter- Strike them down with a bolt from the blue.
WWKD? K= Kali- Tear out their beating heart, drink their blood and dance on
their
trembling corpse.  Then wear parts as jewelry.
WWKD? K= Klotho- Wind it up.
WWKD? K= Kwan Yin- Show them some mercy.
WWLD? L= Loki- Turn left at the next street, buy five chickens, "borrow" some
jewelry, change into a seal and steal some apples.  For starters.
WWLD? L= Luna- Moon them!
WWMD? M= Mithras- Cut the bull!
WWMD? M= Mars- Suit up for battle.
WWMD? M= Mercury- Change his mind...  again.
WWND? N= Narcissus- Huh?  Is there someone else here?
WWND? N= Neptune- Ride the ninth wave.
WWND? N= Nemesis- Get "furious".
WWND? N= Nike- Be victorious.
WWND? N= Nyx- "Good Night!"
WWOD? O= Osiris- Cut to the "bone".
WWOD? O= Odin- Hang on a tree for nine days until you start seeing things.
WWOD? O= Orpheus- SIng the blues.
WWPD? P= Pan-  Tell them to pipe down of F_ck off.
WWPD? P= Pax- Tell them "peace".
WWPD? P= Persephone- Just take a little bite, it wont be that bad.
WWPD? P= Pluto- Hump Minnie's leg.
WWPD? P= Poseidon- Have an adventure...  but there has to be a morning after.
WWPD? P= Prometheus- GIve it some thought first.
WWSD? S= Set- You don't want to know but it wont be nice.
WWSD? S= Shiva- Start all over again.
WWTD? T= Themis- Put on a blindfold before she decides.
WWTD? T= Thor- Hammer it out.
WWVD? V= Vesta- Keep the home fires burning.
WWVD? V= Vulcan- Live long and prosper.  (Hey, this took a while! I was just
checking to see if you got this far.  After all, I suffered for this, now it's
your turn!)
WWYD? Y= Yahweh-  "I hear you, I hear you.  Stop with the burning bush
already!
OY!
WWZD? Z= Zeus- By Jove, he'd flirt with the girls!