Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

In a message dated 99-03-18 10:34:59 EST, Jaharnish2 at aol_com writes:

> ...So we all know who to keep our eyes open for, etc.
>  Here's a quick questionnaire for those attending:
>
>  • Which night - Saturday or Sunday?

Both

>  • Male or female?

Male

>  • Hair color?

Brown

>  • Eye color?

Hazel-ish

>  • Height?

6'1"

>  • What do you suppose you'll be wearing?
>  (Chris - you wearing your KMFDM shirt?)

I haven't a clue.  I haven't started packing yet.

>  • Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic type?
>  (sorry - couldn't pass that one up!)   };·Þ

I think I'd probably have to answer "no" to that one.

>  • Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? Which night/nights?

I certainly am.  Will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky