Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

> ...So we all know who to keep our eyes open for, etc.
> Here's a quick questionnaire for those attending:
>
> • Which night - Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday

> • Male or female?

Male

> • Hair color?

A brown short curly kinda thing.  Yz will know me when she sees me.  I'll
know her. :-)

> • Eye color?

Marbled and blue.

> • Height?

5'11"

> • What do you suppose you'll be wearing?

Mustard yellow jacket with a black tee-shirt and black pants.

> • Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic type?

Yes, sort of.  Maybe.  I'm not sure I'll look like one though.

> • Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? Which night/nights?

Friday, and Saturday.  DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO ANYTHING FRIDAY NIGHT?!  :-)

--
"Ask not what your country can do for ewe, but what ewe can do for their
country; no, no, scratch that."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes"