Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

In a message dated 3/18/99, 12:18:46 PM, cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:
<<Ladies, it's a good thing Eric's bringing his lovely wife, or else y'all
would
be all over him.  He's been confirmed as a hottie.>>

He certainly is!  And he owes me a beer.

Damn, I need to find my way to Columbus sometime this summer.

I am so jealous of all you guys.  Yzzi, Rickers, StevieBoo, JG, Mr. Emery,
Jay...is Brucey going, too?

Someone have a good time for me, too, while I'm getting trashed in San Fran.
:)

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka