Re: Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

>>...So we all know who to keep our eyes open for, etc.
>
>>Here's a quick questionnaire for those attending:
>

>>• Which night - Saturday or Sunday?
>

>Both
>

>>• Male or female?

Female

>>• Hair color?

Medium/dark brown. The red's ALL gone. Damn.

>>• Eye color?

Green. Usually. Althought they're the ultimate fashion accessory-- they change
according to what I'm wearing. May be blue or grey at times.

>>• Height?

5'0"

>>• What do you suppose you'll be wearing?
>
>>(Chris - you wearing your KMFDM shirt?)

Well, supposedly, I'll be wearing my corset bodice. I have to warn everyone,
though, that I'm in the midst of finishing an order for one, and the woman
who's getting it MUST have it Saturday night. And if the stays I ordered for
it aren't in, I promised she could wear mine. So I'm going to work like a
demon, BUT....

>>• Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic type?

Hell, yeah. And pretentious, to boot! (I've also been called/self-referenced
as an Art Phag, and a Fag Hag. Do those count?)

>>• Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? Which night/nights?
>
>I'm crashing back home in Columbus, Ysobelle in tow, right, Ys?

"I am the passenger...."

Ysoie