Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

"Eric Schumacher" <Eric_Schumacher at stercomm_com> sez:

> Hair color?
>
>light/medium brown and very, very short. perhaps a touch thin on top as
>well.

Well, a *touch* thin.   ;-P

> What do you suppose you'll be wearing?
>(Chris - you wearing your KMFDM shirt?)
>
>two kilts and a corset... maybe i'll borrow chris's KMFDM shirt...

Guess I'd better do some laundry.   You missed out on some tough Gameday 99
competition when you ditched coming over last night, d00d.

>i don't think so... well, i do have my ear pierced up at the top... does
>that count?

You do?

Ladies, it's a good thing Eric's bringing his lovely wife, or else y'all would
be all over him.  He's been confirmed as a hottie.
--
NP: Yes - _Going For The One_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: