Re: Ham

Mr. Emery SAY--

danamcc at planetaccess_com sez:

         Ewww... Ham's not kosher!

         >Can I be one of those honey baked hams??

         Surely you're something tastier than ham? Like pomegranate?

 Since I only eat chicken and seafood (as far as meat goes), I'm going to have to agree with you.

Maybe I could be a peach, or a Spanish Olive, or stuffed shrimp, or one of those Peanut Butter and Chocolate pies, or. . .

--dana--