Re: ***Raise your hand if you're attending this weekend!***

Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>...So we all know who to keep our eyes open for, etc.
>Here's a quick questionnaire for those attending:
>
>• Which night - Saturday or Sunday?

Both

>• Male or female?

Male

>• Hair color?

Brownish

>• Eye color?

Eye color roams between green and brown depending on my mood and the phases of
the moon.

>• Height?

6'0"

>• What do you suppose you'll be wearing?
>(Chris - you wearing your KMFDM shirt?)

I might have to wear a little more than that - it's still chilly.   Maybe I'll
just wear the KMFDM hat.   I'm easy to spot.   Just look for the guy who isn't
jg.

>• Are you a deep thinking, "apple orchard" arm-chair faggoty poetic type?
>(sorry - couldn't pass that one up!)   };·Þ

Nope, I'm a smart-ass computer geek programmer type.

>• Are you crashing overnight in Dayton? Which night/nights?

I'm crashing back home in Columbus, Ysobelle in tow, right, Ys?
--
NP: Yes - _Going For The One_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery