Happy Dance!

Sorry for injecting a note of unbridled happiness into the current floods of
angst and ennui, but:

I'LL BE AT THE SHOWS!

Thanks to the combined and astonishing graciousness of both Chris Emery (best
French Toast Maker in the land!) and Jay Harnish, I'm one set puppy. America
West helped, too, but I wouldn't say they were gracious about it. Efficient,
yes, but _they_ didn't offer to take me to lunch.

I've been reminded of a bargain I foolishly made. A dare, one might say. Two
kilts=one corset. It looks like I might have to make good on my part of the
bargain.

Boys?