Re: This is dumb

Rick Callender wrote:

> personally speaking as a "poet artsy faggot intellectual" or whatever
> the hell he tried to call half of us,

don't worry bink. pay him no mind. you are not a, well you are part of
that, well. I don't think you fit all the description just the poet artsy
... intellectual! LOL By the way, nice talking to you, we havne't conversed
in awhile...

> how could my music (or anyone's
> for that matter) not belong to me if i'm writing from personal
> experience? did someone say to me "Here, you felt this, so i wrote a
> song for you."??????

yes, that's kind of dumb... but of course, you realize he himself seemed to
give the impression that he wasn't a poet artsy intellectual.. so that
would explain the dumbness. ;-)

> i think not. but just becuase the music is *mine* doesn't mean i can't
> share it and allow people to take something from it.

Amen... man, I really need to get you a check my friend...

> oh well, i guess every orchard has to have *some* bad apples rotting
> in it.

LOL better watch out.. isn't there a saying about one rotten apple spoils
the whole lot? We better be on our gaurd so we don't follow...

Amy